Laptop Battery Tester
Product Code : 15
- Test, charge,discharge,50% cha & disc, intelligent protection
- Active, pre-charge, constant current and constant voltage are the stages of charging mode. The initial charging mode depends on the battery voltage, so active and pre-charge donât happen to every batteries.
- Constant current discharge for double loads.
- Testing time is 30 seconds and the purpose is to check both the charging and discharging performances.
- The battery capacity value in the battery management chip will different from the actual capacity after a battery goes through many recycling cycles. It will affect the use of the battery when the difference reaches a certain degree. Capacity correction is to deep discharge a battery and then fully charge, which will correct the capacity value in the battery management chip.
- CD50%: charge firstly, and then discharge to 50% capacity
- DC50%: discharge firstly, and then charge to 50% capacity
- Tester can be connected with master machine via a USB port. Users can monitor, control and set parameters via Battery Manager software in the master machine.
- Battery information can be monitored via three windows.
- Battery Manager can control slave machine completely. Right-click menu on the battery bar includes the related commands.
- Users can set working parameters via set parameter window in Battery Manager.
- With one channel, supporting one intelligent battery
- Supporting charge, discharge, test, capacity correction, charge / discharge 50% capacity
- LCD for displaying battery information
- LED for indicating working status
- With charge-key, discharge-key, back light-key and function-key
- Pre-charge, fast charge and constant voltage charge for charging stages and the variation range of the values of the constant current and the constant voltage is less than 1%
- Constant current for discharging
- With a USB port for connecting with computers, master machine can monitoring and control slave machine
- Dimensions: 201 x 99 x 35 mm
- Weight: 333g
- Input: AC 100 ~ 240 V
- Output: DC 24V 2.65A
- Display mode
- Segment LCD with white back light + LED in red and green
- Discharging mode
- Constant current discharge for double loads, inner load & external load
- Maximum discharging current: 3A
- Charging mode
- Constant current + constant voltage. Active charge and pre-charge are available according to different battery voltage.
126, 2nd Floor, Mall Road, Kingsway Camp, GTB Nagar, Delhi, Delhi, 110009, India